Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Incubus - Light Grenades: 30-second clips

30-second clips of Incubus' upcoming album Light Grenades have been up at the Sony Music Store for some time now. YouTube'd, too. I've not listened to them, because I've already heard four of the songs on the album: one because it's the single, Anna Molly, and the other three through bootlegs. I love them so I know I love at least a third of the album. That's enough for me for now, I can wait til it comes out and hear the rest all together. Album out November 28th.

Incubus - Light Grenades
1. Quicksand
2. A Kiss To Send Us Off
3. Dig
4. Anna Molly
5. Love Hurts
6. Light Grenades
7. Earth To Bella (Part I)
8. Oil and Water
9. Diamonds And Coal
10. Rogues
11. Paper Shoes
12. Pendulous Threads
13. Earth To Bella (Part II)

The Japanese version will have two extra tracks:

14. Punchdrunk
15. Look Alive

2 comments:

Subliminal Transmission said...

Good to see you started a blog. I'm sure this'll be an excellent source for me to get some second opinions on albums and music in general.

Light Grenades is sounding good, too!

nabeel said...

I don't know about excellent, but definitely personal. Thanks!