Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally ...

I finally finished Knights of the Old Republic this morning. I'd started the game at the beginning of this semester, so about 3 or 4 months back, and got to about 2 hours from the end, and then I kind of left it. I'd played through as a completely Light character and I wanted to start over as Dark so I had to at least finish my current game. The game's pretty easy so it was no big deal getting back into it and finishing it off. I guess I should post a review or something, one of the reasons I'd started this blog in the first place, but I'm feeling a bit lazy right now so maybe I'll put it off til I finish the second run, if I ever do. I'm definitely going to have to try the second game, if I can get hold of it. I have quite a large backlog of games that I need to finish - I have a recurring habit of starting a game and then leaving it, even though I do badly want to reach the end. I just tried the demo of Beyond Good & Evil which I thought was really good, so now I'm tempted to start that.

No comments: